[sumo] Barbara Ann Klein.

Katrina Watts sumorina at mac.com
Sat Aug 17 20:55:33 EDT 2024

Just back from Barbara’s Celebration of Life where friends and family gathered in New York, at her favourite restaurant, Patsy’s.

Messages from list members were read out and it soon became apparent to all what a good friend Barbara was and how much she meant to us.

Barbara was so generous in the way she shared her love of sumo.  She will be greatly missed but not forgotten.
Katrina
Sent from my iPad