[sumo] Barbara Ann Klein.

Katrina Watts sumorina at mac.com
Sun Aug 18 10:36:47 EDT 2024

Among all the lovely messages people had sent outlining how much Barbara’s friendship and kindness meant to them, I forgot to mention that Asashoryu had sent a video message of himself walking away from camera and then turning to give a big double arm wave.

 Good to see him up and around, even filmed at a distance.

Barbara's daughter, Lauren, and other people there were very touched by so many messages from members of the Sumo Mailing list and Sumo Forum.

We will certainly miss her lively contributions.

Katrina
Sent from my iPad